Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chirality Nail Polish, Trio

HI there peeps! I have much joy to spread with the receipt of these polishes. Oh my heavens, is this lady a great Holographic polish maker! 

At first, when I saw that these were all holographic, I was like, meh:


They didn't do much for me on screen. I know, odd, right? Me being a glitter diva, no way! But then I decided, what the heck? Everyone was raving about them, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

When I opened up the bubble wrap...OMGosh!  Then I was like: 


I was dazzled by the colors in the bottles.  I just happened to be opening the packages in a beam of sunlight, so those rays immediately caught the spectrum of the Holographic polish.

I KNEW I had to swatch these as soon as I could, but I had a line up of reviews to do, so I had to wait.  That made me sad:


YAY!  I FINALLY had these next in my lineup and YES!  They are as gorgeous as I could have hoped for.

KATYDID

This is Katydid.  A yummy lime/yellow green that has very abrupt shifts from green to a very bright gold.

Her description: light green holographic polish.

Her Scenario: It's a Saturday night and the clubbers are out in full swing, especially at Club Chirality. Bodies are moving, swinging, and sweating, but all of the men can't keep their eyes off the female siren in the middle of the dance floor. Instead of using an enticing voice though, she uses her powers of stridulation which come from her long, beautiful legs. Once she plays her song of the siren, no man can resist.

Uh huh.  This is a gorgeous color and I REALLY didn't want to take it off, but being a blogger, not many polishes get to stay on more than a day or two, so I got to enjoy it overnight only to be replaced by another Chirality polish.




Cu2+

This is Cu2+.  Yummy.  I like the under-tone of silver in this one.  The color shift on this one isn't as strong as the Katydid, but it still shifts a bit.

Her description: a blue holographic polish.
Her Scenario: A lonely scientist is working to compose the ultimate love potion. While working in her laboratory, a freak accident involving copper, or Cu2+, infuses to our heroine to create an electronically charged Siren. Who says elements from the periodic table can't be beautiful?

My overall impression on this one is that it could overtake my favorite OPI as my Galaxy basecoat.  I must try it once at least to see how it works.


Indoor photo; Outdoor photo

This is Apollonia.  

Her description: A purple Holographic polish.
Her Scenario: Purified in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, Apollonia is the pure definition of sexuality and beauty. She's a no-nonsense kind of girl who will scratch her way to the top to get what she desires. Her voice is strong and can be heard by everyone, even through the rain.

Yes.  I like this polish.  It is kinda dark, but it's PURPLE holographic.  I know that is nothing new. Lots of purples on the market.  This one is special because of the silver and blue shift that it gets when exposed to bright light.  It is not much to look at in just regular indoor lighting, but it's still pretty.


I hope to get some more of her polishes in the future.  Particularly her Red Bloodshot and Darker Green Kale.  

That's it for now!  Thanks for reading!

Polish Hands UP!




No comments:

Post a Comment